We would love to see ourselves as an organization that continuously reinvests in its manufacturing capabilities to upgrade its automation, infrastructure and facilities to consistently maintain its benchmark in quality produce.
To preserving & enriching the legacy of non basmati/basmati rice in India we ensure genetic integrity of seeds. We encourage farmers to adopt scientific agricultural practices and world-class rice processing technologies to emerge as the industry benchmark for product quality and customer service. Also, and most importantly, to gain consumer recognition of being a premier basmati rice manufacturer that offers consistency in quality.
Our research agenda and policies are determined by a board of trustees, guided by input from our partners, donors, end users such as farmers, and our staff.
- Reduce poverty through improved and diversified rice-based systems.
- Ensure that rice production is stable and sustainable, does minimal harm to the environment, and can cope with climate change.
- Improve the nutrition and health of rice consumers and farmers.
- Provide equitable access to information and knowledge on rice and help develop the next generation of rice scientists.
- Provide scientists and producers with the genetic information and material they need to develop improved technologies and enhance rice production.
- Manufacture and aggressively market our Non Basmati/basmati rice brands to achieve an industry reckoning of being amongst the top three brands in the Indian Rice Industry.
- To aggressively market our private labeling, process customization and packaging capability in the Non Basmati/Basmati Rice arena in order to recognized as one of the top three Exporters in the rice exports space.
- To be recognized as an effective manufacturing and marketing organization by our stakeholders, that has the capabilities to attain growth both in terms of manufacturing productivity and revenue scalability.